Program to help Dementia sufferers

Ealesy01

Aug 23, 2017
Hello everyone!
First time posting here, just wanted to introduce myself. My names Connor and for the past couple of years my father Steve and I have been trying to put together a program to help people suffering from dementia and the families of those people too. I can't stress how serious about this we really are. Basically we want to be able to bring a bit of light back into the lives of not only ours but every ones loved ones that are suffering in the dark from this tragic illness. The program works by organizing a series of pictures from the lives of our family member along with text to read or a spoken narration. This will be saved as a video that can be watched at a computer or on any smartphone and tablet. The idea is to give your precious loved ones the gift of being reminded of the amazing things they've done in there lives and for you to see their eyes light up with joy again. We really are passionate about making this happen and would love for every ones input :) So please let us know if you think it'd be a good idea