Please help at my wits end

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
My mum must have had a clear out of her fridge as it smelt sweet today!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Just woke MIL up pull ups taken off and screwed up into a tiny ball into her private area and absolutely soaked. Doesn't look good but will wait and see

I feel another really bad day coming on.....

JackieJames

Dec 31, 2014
USA
I know it's dreadful but more dreadful is the terrible 'hope' that I find both mums in the morning never breathing again.................isn't that awful? Sorry if I've offended anyone x

You know what? I think that it is entirely normal to have all sorts of thoughts and feelings. You are extremely stressed out. I love my mother dearly, but, due to all the suffering and pain and problems, I have found myself thinking this too. Then (possibly in the same day), I find myself mourning and fearing that very same thing. I wrote up something today under anticipatory grief, which speaks to all of these things and to feelings of anger as well.

JackieJames

Dec 31, 2014
USA
Not awful at all, not when you see how much your mums are suffering. My own Mum, at the age of 89.5, is just starting this journey. For both our sakes, I hope and pray that she is taken before things get too bad.

Slugsta: My mother is exact same age as yours. Eight years here with CHF (heart disease) , more , and now early dementia. I feel much as you do. It is very hard praying for God to take her one minute and then trying to keep her alive the next.
Thank you for writing t his.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwpp