Photos from phone

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Cant seem to get this to work - when on computer no problem managing attachments when on my phone can't upload photos

Anybody know if there a tweak I need to do in my phone - or have you got step by step instructions on how to get the photos from your phone without having to download them into the computer ?

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I've got an Android phone and am just getting used to it. I haven't had problems getting them on TP. At which point is it not working? Let's see if we can go through it step by step:)

Love

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I've got an Android phone and am just getting used to it. I haven't had problems getting them on TP. At which point is it not working? Let's see if we can go through it step by step:)

Love

Hi sorry was "kicked off" and couldn't log back on again for a while :)

Ok so I go to manage attachments
Get a new page and the screen I get when on the computer with my pics already uploaded, go to click add files and nothing happens
I have just noticed on the top right hand I have a blue circle with a question mark in it Just above the add files button - clicked it nothing happened

Just tried to drag an existing pic to Attatchment part of form, but can't drag picture :(
Hurrrumph!
The only Folder I have listed on the left hand side if the page is one called home

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Right, seeing as I'm in the middle of preparing spaghetti bolognese, I'm going to print off what you said and try it as soon as I can and I will get back to you.

Love

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
When on my phone I click manage attachments. I get all of the ones I have already pre loaded while on the computer. I click 'add files' and I get a blue bar across the top which says 'upload files from your computer/website. There is a box to the left which says 'Choose file' but that is shaded out. When I click o. The website on nothing happens. There's the box underneath which says upload. It that won't work because I can't get a file. I haven't tried to attach an existing pic yet but will try now.

No. I can choose a pic but I can't drag it over. Also I only have one page of my pics. It when using the computer I have loads of pages.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
When on my phone I click manage attachments. I get all of the ones I have already pre loaded while on the computer. I click 'add files' and I get a blue bar across the top which says 'upload files from your computer/website. There is a box to the left which says 'Choose file' but that is shaded out. When I click o. The website on nothing happens. There's the box underneath which says upload. It that won't work because I can't get a file. I haven't tried to attach an existing pic yet but will try now.

No. I can choose a pic but I can't drag it over. Also I only have one page of my pics. It when using the computer I have loads of pages.

So it's not just me. Phew! Thought I was letting technology get the better of me! :D

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Did anyone ever get this resolved? I've downloaded photo bucket app and can upload pics into it. Don't know what to do next! Still won't allow me to upload a file in manage attachments or drag existing pics over.

Any help?

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Can I listen in too. Like Nellbelles, I have the same problem with iPad. :confused:

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I wonder if it's not possible because neither the iphone or the ipad have a hard drive.

Only a thought.