1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. peggy-anne

peggy-anne Registered User

Oct 25, 2006
    bristol
    my mum has AD.

2. DickG

DickG Registered User

Feb 26, 2006
    Stow-on-the-Wold
    Hi Peggy-Anne

Welcome to TP. This is the place for you to share your burden so do tell. You have got over the first hurdle in making your first posting and I am sure that you will find any help or advice you may need or just find sympathetic ears. Poast again soon.

Hugs

Dick

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Dear Peggy -Anne

I saw from your Profile that you have been looking after your mum for a long time.

I`m glad you have now posted on TP. I`m sure you will get a lot of support here, from people who are either carers, or have AD.

Are you getting any help, or do you care for your mum by yourself. I care for my husband. He has had AD since 2005.

Please keep posting, everyone is very friendly and we all understand.

Take care

4. May

May Registered User

Oct 15, 2005
    Yorkshire
    Just wanted to say Hi and welcome, this is a wonderful site full of lovely people. Do post again. Take care