Pee Off!

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
To anyone who was interested in knowing if the 'Urine Oust' spray works, it actually does! It has taken the overpowering odour away from the stone tiles around the loo.

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Hiya Magic,a few years ago I had many builders in my home " extension, kitchen, bathroom, windows, the plumber turned off the water, all the men continued to use the loo, then he tried to remove it without flushing it first, and broke the B....y thing, result, my floor boards soaked, I was in hospital my OH was in hotel, 1 1/2 wks later we returned, you can imagine the smell, I would have killed for this product, we had to clean under the boards then relay the entire floor.

Sorry I no this tale as nothing to do with AZ but it just brought back awful memories.

Love Lynn

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
I too had a similar experience with builders while my mum was in a dementia assessement unit and we were living with the builders in for 7 months, that was the worse time of my life!
Then I married a builder, funny old thing life.

For anyone interested in getting Urine Oust just type the name into google and the first website that comes up is where I got it. I bought the 1 litre spray it was just under around £14.50 & postage and packing on top.
Hope I'm not seen to be advertising or anything here, if I am no doubt the mods can sort it.
There is also a product you can get from a pet shop that kills the smell, it's around £5 my friend just bought me one but I haven't tried that one yet but she swears that works too.

Does anyone know if the council make special arrangements for incontinence pads by issuing special bins or special collections our bin is constantly filled with the pads and baby's nappies. I'm in Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

jenny48

Sep 19, 2008
Special Bins

Hi Magic

I also am in Northern Ireland, I know its not quite the same but when I was working as a child minder I asked our local council if they had any special bins or other facilities for nappies, I am afraid the answer was no:(
That is going back a few years now but I haven't heard of anything in our area.
Sorry I can't be any more positive.

Jenny:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulseo823