peaceful release

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
thank you all who have prayed for my hubby ,he passed away peacefully early this morning.so no more pain from a broken hip and no more stress from a chest infection.I can only say how T,P has helped me cope.so god bless you all out there as you carry on

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news marmalade.

I'm glad your husband is at peace now. I know how hard it is for those left behind though. Wishing you strength.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
So sorry to hear your sad news.

The only thing we can wish for is the comfort of a peaceful passing.

Make sure you take care of yourself, the weeks ahead will not be easy.

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
My sympathies go out to you, family & friends. He is at peace now. May God give you the strength needed to carry on.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
So sad to read that your husband has died, my deepest sympathy Marmalade.

I do hope that his peaceful passing manages to give you some comfort. It did me later after the initial shock of the suddenness. He had suffered for months with non-top chest and urine infections. But I was comforted that the end was peaceful as it could have been very different. It is as you say, a peaceful release.

I wish you the strength needed to do all required at this time. Remember we are all here for you so don't be a stranger.

Look after yourself, it wont be easy and grief can make you feel so tired.

Thinking of you and sending love
Loo xxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Such a sad loss for you marmarlade, but I'm glad that the end was peaceful and your dear husband is not in pain or distress any longer. Thinking of you and sending love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Caz60

Jul 24, 2014
Lancashire
So sorry for your loss you need to find the strength to get you through what's needed to be done then it's your well deserved rest and me time.Take care of yourself ,God bless.x

Scouts girl

Jan 18, 2017
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you at this sad time. I hope you find strength from your memories. Take care. Xxx(((hugs)))

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Sorry for your loss, Marmalade. I'm glad for your husband's sake that his suffering is over, but still, I know the awful gaping hole left in your life will not be easy to cope with. Wishing you strength in the coming weeks.xx

Sent from my Moto G Play using Talking Point mobile app

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dqdr