Oh vascular dementia sleep

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
My oh is waking up alot at night
up and down then gets up about 9' feels tired and node of late on in day 20 minims then wakes up for hour then falls a sleep again his this something to do with his dementia or not. If so how can I help

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
It must be exhausting for you vannesser. Sleep disturbances aren't uncommon in dementia patients. Perhaps it would be worth talking to your GP in case there's any medication which could help him get into a better pattern of sleeping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello vanesser, my husband would not go to bed when he was at home, he had sleeping pills which worked for about a year, now he is in the CH he still doesn't go to bed sleeps in the chair for a few hours. He now sleeps alot in the day. Its progression of the Dementia. See your GP asked for Zoplicone.

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Thank you

Hello vanesser, my husband would not go to bed when he was at home, he had sleeping pills which worked for about a year, now he is in the CH he still doesn't go to bed sleeps in the chair for a few hours. He now sleeps alot in the day. Its progression of the Dementia. See your GP asked for Zoplicone.

Thank you for reply just don't no what's the dementia or other problem will see docters