...oh no! - not another one!!

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
It may be that the medication is causing the dribbling and slipping down in the chair. It is such a difficult balance with medication especially when dealing with siezures and the medication needed to control these.

I hope you both have a better day tomorrow.

TinaT

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dhiren slides down in the chair Sue and he dribbles quite a lot too. Some days he is better than others but I have no idea why.

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Sue this chair sliding must be just another progression, Trev does this all day, thankfully he has a reclining chair which i can tilt totally back and just yank him up, otherwise he would be on the floor every hour., It is so strange how after a siezure there is an improvement , but i have learnt it is short lived, if only we could find what the siezure does and re create it, well may be one day

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
It is so strange how after a siezure there is an improvement , but i have learnt it is short lived, if only we could find what the siezure does and re create it, well may be one day

Hi Pam
Do you remember in the past they used to give people with depression, I think, electric shock treatment to try and regulate their brain I suppose.

Well I am wondering if, as these seizures are caused by 'electrical impulses' in the brain, whether this is the reason why there is a short lived improvement immediately afterwards.

It sounds to me as though there's a connection in the 'electrics' bit!!!

They don't call me 'Professor Sue' for nothing!!!!!:D:D

Love