Oh dear

Jacquetta

Jan 30, 2015
Not posted for a while... Mam not so bad now seems to be on an even keel .. they were refused a grant for a dfg..so my partner who works away on his three days off put one in for them..he's away now for 5 weeks straight.Dad had a TIA in the middle of it all ..so one day in hospital..stopped dad from driving I live 50 miles away and commute full time to my job and call and see them twice a week. .Try to do my best ...Not god enough for dad who seems to unburden all his stuff on me .and then fotget it all .ended up with a migraine today so anothet sick day of work.. only child phew ..Im exhausted.. and feeling sorry for myself .....thats it just worn out with all the **** ..l9ve to you all out there xxxxxx

Jacquetta

Jan 30, 2015
Hi Cat 27

Thanks for your reply. .yes we have marvellous carers who come in 4 times a day and someone who sits with mam 4hrs a week and regular respite .I worked tirelessly for months wading through SS to get what we're entitled too. I think its the emotionality of everything that takes its toll on me.Especially as my partner works away..better today knowing people care and not so alone .thanks indeed Cat for your reply

Toddleo

Oct 7, 2015
The emotional is one of the hardest things for me. I dread the phone ringing etc.
I absolutely agree with that. In the rare moments that I am away from mum, each time the phone rings I am on edge, I get that "dentist feeling" (if that makes sense to any other dental phobics out there!):D