not a look in

pumpkin31

Mar 26, 2020
Hi very despondant today as husband anxious again on why have i not visited for months silly me said i will try and c if i can come and c u thru the window which i thought would have been ok. asked the manager and she said no dont c any reason why not as hes on the ground floor so now ive got to tell him tomoro when i phone that i cant dont know how hes going to react to that answer as he was looking forward to seeing me, should not probably have said nothing but thought seeing him thru the window would have been ok. When i phoned this morning he seemed to me that he was drugged up to the eyes which he wasnt when i facetimed him the other day as he was quite chirpy today was a very different story slurred speech couldnt really understand what he was saying his speech he sounded as if he was drunk, Funny that cause when i facetime hes my husband but he was totally different today.seems as though they have given him those drugs again always know when hes speech is slurred .

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
I can understand why you are despondent. Did the manager give you a reason why you could not see your husband through the window - maybe staffing?

pumpkin31

Mar 26, 2020
No reason just a definate no.Dont think its staffing levels suppose if they let one it will be everyone but ive not seen my husband in 10 weeks which is hard on me and hubby as he misses me and i miss him terrible.Its very hard when your husband thinks you have abandoned him and you dont care thats very upsetting for me i cried when she told me. carers dont even know when the home will open again .

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
No reason just a definate no.Dont think its staffing levels suppose if they let one it will be everyone but ive not seen my husband in 10 weeks which is hard on me and hubby as he misses me and i miss him terrible.Its very hard when your husband thinks you have abandoned him and you dont care thats very upsetting for me i cried when she told me. carers dont even know when the home will open again .
I wish I had an answer for you but I don’t. All I can do is sends some (((hugs)))

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77