no-one to communicate with

inquisitor1

Jan 24, 2021
hello right now i have now one to communicate with or anything just the grey anger and conflict and hatred
question if i am not allowed to be a person would it matter if i just remove my self from existence
the way i feel even the rock bleed would one more rock bleeding make a difference

inquisitor1

Jan 24, 2021
I am 64 and my husband is 65 - he has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's last october but has probably had it for about 3 years - we are devastated have only known each other 12 years and married 4 - he has changed so much he was a lively funny kind social person very independent and really looked after me - now he has changed into a very quiet , no confidence , muddled , slow, cant cope person who does not hardly talk - he now does not seem to want to do much at all except watch tv and to be told what to do as he cannot plan - he is so moody and says things he does not remember and would never had said before - i feel so so tied to him and tired - already - (i have fibromyalgia -] he shows no affection or apathy for me - and i know this will get worse - this awful illness does not only ruin one life but two - i am also missing the man i loved - this stranger has appeared so sorry if i offend anyone - who is managing so well with this - Neese

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hi
it would be worth you contacting your GP to talk over your concerns

an advisor on the support line might have some useful suggestions for you

and the Samaritans are always there to listen

inquisitor1

Jan 24, 2021
what i would like to say is that life is life that easy we all have to live it but there is a point in that where we do not continue life i mean not death
example:
ozone if we do not have it to cover the earth how do we live and who could you blame if there is a finger to point at
we are more that this morality in a bottle society is lame in that context no one get a option or a chance with out money but who is the banker the ****ing earth we live on if we go wrong again we are out of here

find me im no animal