No hope

Eddgreen

Got a call from the hospital today
They need to see me about mum
She has now advanced dementia
And shes going to die
Going to the hospital visiting
Mum now is going to be hard to see her last time i spoke to her was november since we talked
Since nothing
I love her
I need support im on my own

jan.s

Oh dear, edd, i'm so sorry to hear your news.

Have you contacted your local Alzheimer's Society for support.

I don't know what else to advise. Thinking of you.

Last edited:

turbo

Hello Edd, please let us know how you and your mum are. There is always someone online here to offer support.

turbo

jan1962

Hello ED.

so sorry to read your thread. Please post so that we can offer you support here. There is always someone around day and night if you feel the need.

jan1962

Pheath

Dear Edd

I’m thinking of you too, you sound in a very lonely place. Your mum, I feel sure, will sense you there with her in the hospital and draw comfort from that. Perhaps that too will also give you strength to carry on during this dark time. I do hope she is comfortable and peaceful, I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you, your heart must be close to breaking. Know that you can share your feelings here on TP - there’s no need to feel quite so alone anymore.

Take good care, Px

Eddgreen

Thankyou for your support everyone
I was upset after the doctor told me
I have to let her go
ill cry now and rest of my life
My life without mum no?
Ill see her again in another place when my end comes
I wlll inform forum
Thanks again

cragmaid

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mum....may her end be peaceful and your heart be comforted.x.x.

jeany123

Hello Ed sorry to hear about your mum , I am thinking of you both, please keep posting ,

Hugs from Jeany xx

Pheath

Dear Edd
I know it’s no consolation now when your pain is so great, and rather a cliché, but in time the grief of losing a loved one does lessen. My mum thought she’d never get over the death of her own mother who she completely adored but it did get easier over the years - we find a way to carry on and adapt somehow. Now is the very hardest time. Just take each day, hour and minute at a time and do everything you can to keep body & mind together. You can call on support here whenever you need. Px

vaz

Sorry to hear about your mum. Emotions can be overwhelming at these times. Thinking of you at this time

SisterAct

Hi Ed
thinking of you at this sad time. Our Dad has just passed away so we know what you are going through.
Please keep posting.
luv
Polly xx

jan1962

Hi Ed.

hope your mums passing is pain free and peaceful. thinking of you both at this tough time. keep posting so we can continue to offer support and comfort.

jan1962