Night time problems

Frederic H

Apr 1, 2015
Devon
My O/H insists on wearing three pairs of pants when she goes to bed.
However when she gets up in the night to have a wee she either forgets she has them on or cannot get them down in time resulting in a lot of washing
Any suggestions ? Is this a known problem ?

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
My MIL wears pull ups and she often doesn't get them down in time hence the pants are wet. Could you try pull ups?

1954 x

cobden28

Jan 31, 2012
My O/H insists on wearing three pairs of pants when she goes to bed.
However when she gets up in the night to have a wee she either forgets she has them on or cannot get them down in time resulting in a lot of washing
Any suggestions ? Is this a known problem ?

Do you think she does this because she knows he wets herself and this is her way of trying to stop the wee coming through to the bedding?

Maybe your wife needs to start wearing incontinence pads of some sort at night - how do you think she'd be likely to cope with that?

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Mum just wears multiple clothes because she is having trouble sequencing. She once wore 7 T-shirts and on another occasion I caught her getting dressed and she was wearing a pair of pants with her PJs over the top from the night before with a pair of pants over them, topped by a pair of trousers and was struggling to get yet another pair of pants on over the top of that lot!
I remember her getting very cross because the carers wanted to help her get dressed and she said "Do they think I cant get dressed properly?" Then, 2 minutes later she went to the toilet and came back puzzled saying "Ive just discovered that Im wearing 3 pairs of pants!"

Frederic H

Apr 1, 2015
Devon
Do you think she does this because she knows he wets herself and this is her way of trying to stop the wee coming through to the bedding?

Maybe your wife needs to start wearing incontinence pads of some sort at night - how do you think she'd be likely to cope with that?

Thanks for that- I will try incontinence pants