Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
Hello @Loz18 welcome to DTP. You'll find that this is a friendly and supportive community and if you need help and advice you can post a message and someone will be along to help. If you are having trouble navigating through the various forum functions if you click on this link you'll find a really useful guide about how to post and respond to messages but if you need any more help just ask :)

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Hi @Loz18 and welcome to the forum.

When you are ready to post go into forums, top of page, and choose the forum that suits your caring, then post your question , I cared for my husband so I posted under I care for a partner with dementia. This forum plus the I care for a person with dementia forum are the most looked at so your post will get lots of views and you will get responses.

Look forward to seeing you post.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Well you have made a good start @Loz18 - you have managed to start a new thread. If you want to post another comment scroll down till you find your name at the bottom and write your new post into the box on the right of it, then click on the blue box saying "Post reply"

Loz18

Feb 19, 2021
Harwich
Hi @Loz18 and welcome to the forum.

When you are ready to post go into forums, top of page, and choose the forum that suits your caring, then post your question , I cared for my husband so I posted under I care for a partner with dementia. This forum plus the I care for a person with dementia forum are the most looked at so your post will get lots of views and you will get responses.

Look forward to seeing you post.
Thankyou ?
I am absolutely useless at this sort of thing.....?.
So basically I click on a forum and join in?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Welcome from me too @Loz18. I’m glad you;’ve found the forum. You’re doing fine! Just as you say - click and join in our start a thread the way you have here.

I wondered if you would find these Help videos of any use -

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinaBina