New year

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
Hi I would just like to wish you all a happy New year. I know we haven't got a lot to look forward to but I know we will all make the best of it Christmas xxxx

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi I would just like to wish you all a happy New year. I know we haven't got a lot to look forward to but I know we will all make the best of it Christmas xxxx

Hi to all my friends on T P.thanks for all your help in 2016 on behalf of myself and my lovely wife June I wish you all the best for 2017 maybe this is the year for a breakthrough in treatment for the wicked decease dementia and I hope to keep the guilt demons out in the cold.take care xxx,xxxx

Jean1234

Mar 19, 2015
Happy New Year to you all

Here's hoping that 2017 gives us the strength and patience to deal with the problems ahead and the ability to stand back and appreciate the odd moments when our love ones resurface to remind us what they used to be like and why we loved them so.
Thank you TP for the support during 2016. Take care of yourselves.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Thank you christmas, wishing you and all others reading blessings and peace in the new year.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
Thank you to this wonderful place where we can say what we like, because we all understand each other, and what we are dealing with. I wish everyone a Happy New year or at least the best we can all manage. love to all of you.xxxx

Feline

Oct 25, 2012
East Devon
I have not been on the forum for a while, but I would just like to wish everyone a very Happy Healthy New Year, best wishes and love to all. xx

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozziegirl