New Trousers.

velo70

Sep 20, 2012
Devon
Buying clothes for my wife

I hit the same problem, plus occasionally my wife came out of the changing room in the new clothes that were being tried, and refused to remove them. Convinced they were her own. (M & S) of course, the clothes had to be purchased from the checkout, and need the identity labels for the purchase to be made. I now select and older lady assistant, and pal them in, confiding discreetly that my OH is not as smart as she once was, and have received the help we needed. We choose a quieter day, and I explain to OH that the lady will help give the correct advice as to fitting, and suitablilty. This seems to be working well, as my wife is naturally friendly and the assistants seem to warm to her. We still make the final choice ourselves, and are not I am not afraid to say if I don't like the look. Works well for us (Torquay M & S). On one occasion when trying a pair of trousers, I must have waited about 40 minutes outside the changing cubicle, which was a bit embarrassing, but decided on the plan to prevent this happening. Good Luck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annieislaurie