New to forum and riddled with guilt.

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
I understand. The endless round of things to sort out... hospital visits to make, care to establish or change, medications that aren't delivered or are wrong, financial stuff, shopping to get etc etc etc is overwhelming and unacknowledged. My work has been sympathetic but now the possibility of redundancy has raised it's head and I feel that I can't be seen to be asking for any special treatment. My partner also is 'depressed' because of our situation, can't go away for a weekend, can't go out for the day. I just want to say 'well you can go out as much as you want!'. I often find it difficult to read about other people's experience on here as so many people are living with relatives with dementia and I feel that my experience is so much easier - it is but I am really struggling nevertheless.

Hamilton,
Is taking redundancy a possibility?
I really understand how you feel. Mum has alzheimer's and hubby is a depressive. I have lived with his depression for 30 years. I ran around, like a mad thing, looking after his mum (heart failure) my dad (oesophagal cancer)
Please PM me if you feel like a chat xxx