Squidge

Feb 25, 2011
Warwickshire
Just a quick post to say hello to you all :)

My reason for joining his forum is that my Nan suffers with dementia. Right now it's early stages but as I'm sure you all know things change rapidly and it can be difficult to cope at times. I thought this would be a good way to communicate with others in similar circumstances so we can all support eachother.

Thanks!

Bastan

Feb 10, 2011
Manchester
Hi Squide, well done for joining in the early stages, wish I had. You wont be disappointed, you will get lots of support and sound advice. sending you love and hugs through your journey.
Bastan xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Welcome Squidge.

I hpe you will get the support you need and find TP a source of information, support and shared experiences.

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
A welcome from me too

Sorry to hear about your Nan. I am sure that you will find TP (Talking Point) very supportive. Please feel free to ask any questions. The amount of understanding and experience available to you, on here, is fantastic.

Love Carina x x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Welcome from me too, Squidge. It's lovely that you are taking an interest in your nan's condition. I hope you will carry on posting here.

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
Hello Squidge, welcome to TP. I am sure you will find a lot of information and help here for you and your family. xx

Squidge

Feb 25, 2011
Warwickshire
Thankyou!

Thankyou all,

you seem like a lovely bunch of people, I'm certain I won't regret joining the forum!

Do any of you get involved with the sponsored walks such as the memory walk etc? Would love to set up one of my own some time perhaps :)