1. Squidge

Squidge Registered User

Feb 25, 2011
    Warwickshire
    Just a quick post to say hello to you all :)

My reason for joining his forum is that my Nan suffers with dementia. Right now it's early stages but as I'm sure you all know things change rapidly and it can be difficult to cope at times. I thought this would be a good way to communicate with others in similar circumstances so we can all support eachother.

Thanks!

2. Bastan

Bastan Registered User

Feb 10, 2011
    Manchester
    Hi Squide, well done for joining in the early stages, wish I had. You wont be disappointed, you will get lots of support and sound advice. sending you love and hugs through your journey.
    Bastan xx

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Welcome Squidge.

I hpe you will get the support you need and find TP a source of information, support and shared experiences.

4. burfordthecat

burfordthecat Registered User

Jan 9, 2008
    Female
    Leicestershire
    A welcome from me too

Sorry to hear about your Nan. I am sure that you will find TP (Talking Point) very supportive. Please feel free to ask any questions. The amount of understanding and experience available to you, on here, is fantastic.

Love Carina x x

5. DeborahBlythe

DeborahBlythe Registered User

Dec 1, 2006
    Welcome from me too, Squidge. It's lovely that you are taking an interest in your nan's condition. I hope you will carry on posting here.

6. flowerpot

flowerpot Registered User

Hi Squidge, welcome to TP you will loads of help and support on here.

7. Margaret W

Margaret W Registered User

Apr 28, 2007
    North Derbyshire
    Hiya Squidge, we will do our best to help.

Love

Margaret

8. Christin

Christin Registered User

Jun 29, 2009
    Somerset
    Hello Squidge, welcome to TP. I am sure you will find a lot of information and help here for you and your family. xx

9. piedwarbler

piedwarbler Registered User

Aug 3, 2010
    South Ribble
    Hi Squidge! X

10. Squidge

Squidge Registered User

Feb 25, 2011
    Warwickshire
    Thankyou!

Thankyou all,

you seem like a lovely bunch of people, I'm certain I won't regret joining the forum!

Do any of you get involved with the sponsored walks such as the memory walk etc? Would love to set up one of my own some time perhaps :)