Molly97

Feb 12, 2024
Hello, I have just joined the forum, and look forward to browsing through the posts over the next few days. I am hoping to gain some knowledge and support through the forum.
Why am I here? My Mum is 97 and has dementia, I am her sole carer. It’s a tough road we all tread.

Thanks for being here!

DeeCee7

Oct 13, 2023
Hello, I have just joined the forum, and look forward to browsing through the posts over the next few days. I am hoping to gain some knowledge and support through the forum.
Why am I here? My Mum is 97 and has dementia, I am her sole carer. It’s a tough road we all tread.

Thanks for being here!
🙂

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Hi @Molly97 and welcome to Dementia Support Forum. We are a friendly community of members who have experience of many aspects of dementia. You'll find good information and suggestions, can ask any questions, share with people who truly understand and let off steam when you need to.

Molly97

Feb 12, 2024
Hi @Molly97 and welcome to Dementia Support Forum. We are a friendly community of members who have experience of many aspects of dementia. You'll find good information and suggestions, can ask any questions, share with people who truly understand and let off steam when you need to.
Thanks for the lovely welcome.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksacytotec