1. Mjaqmac

Mjaqmac Registered User

Mar 13, 2004
    #1 Mjaqmac, Nov 29, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
    Hi Nat

Nervous yet? With just 17 days to go, as the resident newlywed I would just like to wish you all the luck in the world for your forthcoming wedding. This is the second TP wedding this year that I know of, I was in August.

Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted in your preparations.

I'm sure everyone would like to join with me in wishing you luck.

2. rummy

rummy Registered User

Jul 15, 2005
    Oklahoma,USA
    Yes Nat, congratualtions on your marriage and I hope your wedding is a spectacular day !
    Debbie

3. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hi Nat, Best wishes for the forthcoming event. Pushy I know, but are we all invited. Just the excuse to get out the majic carpet, and time to buy a new hat.
    Love Connie

4. Sheila

Sheila Registered User

Oct 23, 2003
    West Sussex
    Hi Nat, oooh we do love a good wedding here on TP! If you get a chance, take a look back at Magic's thread. We had a right real rave up! Hope all is going to plan, keep us posted on it all won't you please. Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

5. Leah

Leah Registered User

Oct 22, 2004
    Northumberland
    Hi Nat,
    Very best wishes for a great day.
    We did have a grand old time when we went along to celebrate with Magic.
    I do hope you will give us all an invite..... We love a wedding.......... I am off to sort out the hat....... this minute.........

6. jc141265

jc141265 Registered User

Sep 16, 2005
    Australia
    Thanks guys

Thanks all for the well wishes, not long now! Was nervous last month but now am feeling fairly comfortable with it all, can't wait, not only for the wedding but the holiday after it, will be wonderful. As for invites, ok, ok everyone is invited but its a secret, my god my family would have a fit if they found out, other people were invited and they weren't!!??

Sorry I haven't been online much lately, find I don't have much to say at the moment....I suspect I am shielding myself from the Dad situation mentally/emotionally just for now so I can just enjoy the next few weeks, so find talking about him brings up thoughts I don't want creeping in at the moment. Ahh a few weeks of denial, why not eh? Still seeing him every day but just trying not to dwell on it all too much just at the moment. Sad thought comes in...and I hastily replace it with some thought about christmas/holiday or wedding preparations. :p

17th of December is the day, 3pm Tasmanian (island at the bottom of Australia) time...you'll all probably be sleeping at the time!

7. EllieS

EllieS Registered User

Aug 23, 2005
    SOMERSET
    Know What You Mean

Dear Nat

Have a really good wedding day and holiday - I think you're right, sometimes I also think the forum keeps things going in my mind. BUT it's such a good place when I need it - so gotta get the balance right.

Many congratulations - your secret's safe with us!

EllieS

8. Very best wishes to you Nat on your upcoming wedding!

And if there's no reply beforehand (i.e. if you're offline) - a very Merry Christmas to you and yours

:)

N.

9. Sheila

Sheila Registered User

Oct 23, 2003
    West Sussex
    Hi Nat, ssssshhh not a word off TP then! The Magic carpet will be invisible to others as will the riders aboard, so have no fear. We will be there in spirit, those of us not too inebriated may even sing a ditty or two, but again, no one will hear but you. Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

10. Lynne

Lynne Registered User

Jun 3, 2005
    Suffolk,England
    Nat, I'll get up in the night specially to wish on a star for you. Best wishes

11. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

Nov 28, 2004
    I recall having to trace Australia and Tasmania into my Geography book way back at school, so I know where it is.

Much happiness to you.

12. noodle31

noodle31 Registered User

May 1, 2005
    kent
    Good Luck

Good luck Nat!! I do truly hope all goes well...will def be thinking of you, am usually up in the night feeding Holly...

Love Jane x