1. emscub

emscub Registered User

Dec 5, 2003
    Bath
    I just wanted to post a short message to let you know that my Nan passed away early on Tuesday morning after a long struggle. We are all feeling quite mixed emotions at the moment and are trying to support each other.

I wanted to say thankyou to all those who have provided support to me (and to my family) through this forum over the past few years, especially to Jude, Brucie, Sheila, Ruthie and Norm. It has meant a great deal to me to be able to seek your understanding and experience through what has been a very important time in my life.

Many thanks,
    Emma

2. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    Hello Emma

thanks so much for letting us know. Am really pleased that TP proved to be a help for you, as it is still proving for me.

Take things slowly for the moment, let the change sink in, keep and cherish the memories of happy times and my best wishes for your future.

Do let us know how you get along.

3. Kriss

Kriss Registered User

May 20, 2004
    Shropshire
    You will so many emotions to cope with. Thinking of you and your family.

Kriss x

4. rummy

rummy Registered User

Jul 15, 2005
    Oklahoma,USA
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Debbie

5. Lynne

Lynne Registered User

Jun 3, 2005
    Suffolk,England
    Dear Emma,
    I'm sorry you've lost your beloved Nan, and I know what you mean about mixed feelings. When my Dad died from cancer (years ago now) it seemed somehow wicked to be having a 'positive ' feeling like relief, but that - and anger - was certainly the strongest emotion in those early days for me. You have all been through an awful ordeal, and need to release the tensions of the last few months and grieve, as a family & individually.

Best wishes

6. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Dear Emma, so sad to read your news. Understand about mixed feelings too.
    Look after yourself, love

7. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    So sorry about your news, Emma.

The mixed emotions are inevitable ... give yourself time and look after yourself,

Love Karen (TF)