my xmas day....thank you alzimers,,,,NOT

caring a

Mar 1, 2014
well today xmas day finally come,had all planned,tree up decs,,food,,even told mum the menu,,,hehehe,
then saturday she falls,now in hospital,,i visit today and the bed rails are up 4 safety,,,,,shed sat out but been leaning forward a fall rise,,,,,,
shes laid in bed dozding half asleep .half confused,,asking bout dogs we never had:(:(,
incontinent now,really looked small and tied today,,,,
there brought her tea,,,,cheese salad,,and soup,,could u feed her they said,,,of course,,she ate soup,,and a bit of cheese on a bap:(,,thks az,,,mums xmas dinner ,what i fed her,,,another lady looked at me and said,,what are you having 4 xnmas,i said a put a chicken on,,,,but what i felt inside was me,,im having the worst xmas day ive ever had of my life:(:(:(:(:(:(:(,
tommorows another day,,ill visit again and put on the show,,,,but when people on here say there the sadest theyve ever been,,now i know how it feels,,
so thks you az.....:mad:
love to you all

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
So sorry to hear about your day (and the last few days) caring a :(

I hope tomorrow turns out better for you both

((((Hugs))))

Lindy xx

VerityRuth

Apr 28, 2014
Essex coast
well today xmas day finally come,had all planned,tree up decs,,food,,even told mum the menu,,,hehehe,
then saturday she falls,now in hospital,,i visit today and the bed rails are up 4 safety,,,,,shed sat out but been leaning forward a fall rise,,,,,,
shes laid in bed dozding half asleep .half confused,,asking bout dogs we never had:(:(,
incontinent now,really looked small and tied today,,,,
there brought her tea,,,,cheese salad,,and soup,,could u feed her they said,,,of course,,she ate soup,,and a bit of cheese on a bap:(,,thks az,,,mums xmas dinner ,what i fed her,,,another lady looked at me and said,,what are you having 4 xnmas,i said a put a chicken on,,,,but what i felt inside was me,,im having the worst xmas day ive ever had of my life:(:(:(:(:(:(:(,
tommorows another day,,ill visit again and put on the show,,,,but when people on here say there the sadest theyve ever been,,now i know how it feels,,
so thks you az.....:mad:
love to you all

I do hope that things improve for you soon and you get some time for yourself and some rest. It is all so difficult but good to share on here. Warm Hugs to you (((xxx)))

caring a

Mar 1, 2014
thank you folks:),
you really all are something else,like the brothers and sisters ive never had,,,,your all so kind,,and when people say talking point does help,,,,,,believe me it does so very very much;)
its almost like the default page now for my happenings,,,,
ill keep you informed how things progress,we all know outcomes however never get much better sadly..
thanks again xxxxx c.a

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read about your mum. I hope things improve for you both. x