My wonderful Dad

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
Tonight I broke down...cant stop crying...

...........and I was doing so well....

I hope this doesnt go on too long as I dont think I can stand the pain for long...

I miss Dad so much

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hiya Maria
i promise this desperation does not last forever.....remember....it's still early days for you...I really feel for you at the moment...
I'm thinking about you and sending as many hugs as I can
Love
Wendy
xx

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
What a very lucky man to have a daughter who loved him so much - and loving makes it so sad to loose him...

The pain will pass but the memory will be around for ever and that is very very good indeed... I have a picture of my mama in the boat - whenever I see it (she insisted I had it otherwise she was afraid I would forget what she looked like) I remember her and what a very clever and nice lady she was.......... Hope - sure it will be the same for you one day - but possibly not tomorrow - takes a while.

Love

Michael

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Maria, the others have said it all. Just sending you a big <<<<hug>>>>.
Love Helen

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Maria, there's no harm done by crying - and a lot of good. It's a natural form of release - don't fight it if that's what you need to do..... 'doing well' doesn't mean not crying.....

Maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or next week, there will be a little something, a memory, a feeling, a thought maybe which brings a little smile.... and you might be surprised you can smile, and that may bring a tear too..... but in a different way....

Go easy on yourself.

Love and hugs, Karen (TF), x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathy T