My Nephews funeral

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
My Nephew Steve, who mpassed away so suddenly 4 weeks ago today is being cremated on wednesday at 1.30. I really cannot begin to imagine what she is feeling now or will feel on wednesday. I have been with her a lot of the time since i came back from russell supporting her in any way i can. Maxine went with her to say good-bye to him as i just could not do that. It is bringing it all back to me about bryan. I am so pleased russell is coming down tomorrow although i have just skyped as it is olivers birthday today and he thinks he is developing a cold. I must admit i feel the same at the moment too!
I think i might be staying with my sister on wednesday night after everyone has gone as she hates to be alone although steve was not living with her. My brother-inlaw passed away 7 years ago but she hates to be on her own! I feel i must do all i an for her. Her daughter is no where near as good and thoughtful as my children!!
Please think about us all at 1.30 on wednesday.
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

Varandas

Sep 2, 2013
Hampshire England
Will be thinking of you in this difficult time and will be sending my prayers and positive thoughts on Wed 13:30.
All the best xx

Tomorrow is another day! (Gone with the wind)

ellejay

Jan 28, 2011
Essex
Will be thinking of you all on Wednesday Muriel. I'm sure your sister will appreciate you staying with her for a while. How dreadful for her to have to face this.

When my husbands nephew died aged only 40, 4yrs ago, we couldn't imagine how his parents would cope, but they do, somehow.

I hope the funeral doesn't bring back too much sadness for you.

Take care

Lin x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5