1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. gillianshack

gillianshack Registered User

just got back from hoilday.with my family it was so nice time to catch up with mum again. dad brought her to mine thought it would be nice to show her my hoilday photos.bless her she kept asking.if she could have some for herself to keep.must have told her about ten times that i would give her some.or well thats my mum

2. Amy

Amy Registered User

Jan 4, 2006
    Hiya Gillian,
    Noticed it is your first post, so thought I would say 'Hi' and 'Welcome'. Hope you had a good holiday. Now when are you going to get copies of those photos for mum??!!
    Love Helen