My lovely mother-in-law has finally passed on

nbfb

Mar 14, 2009
Wales
Dear friends,

My lovely mother-in-law finally passed away earlier this evening. It was very peaceful after a long and difficult episode after her fall earlier this summer. Although we have had many weeks to prepare ourselves for this and it comes as a relief that her suffering is over, we are all going to miss her great sense of fun and her ready smile.

Caroline

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Dear Caroline, my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother in law.

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Caroline,

That is sad news. I hope memories will comfort you and you all find peace knowing that her suffering is no more.

Caring Thoughts,

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
So sorry to hear about your loss but how lovely that your mother in law was so much fun, you will have some happy memories, all my love, Pauline xxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Caroline

By the affectionate way that you have conveyed the news of your mother in law's passing, it is understandable that she will be greatly missed. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies.

Love

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Caroline,

I am so sorry to hear your news, and am sending you sincere condolences.

Vonny xxx

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Dear Caroline,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It doesn't matter how much time you have to prepare for this, when it happens it is still a shock and very hard.

Please take care of yourself.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Love
Michele
xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Caroline, I'm so sorry you've lost your lovely mother in law, I'm sure you're all going to miss her terribly.

Her suffering is over now, and it's wonderful that her passing was peaceful, you can take comfort from that.

Love,

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Dear Caroline, I'm so sorry you have lost your lovely MIL, but its because she was such a lovely lady that you will all have lovely memories to remember, please accept my sincere condolences.

Take care.

Love and ((((( hugs ))))) for all concerned, Lynn xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smattels