My birthday.

Rosie

Hi everyone,
I don't seem to get on here as much as I used to now, but will always value everyone's support & advice during my Mam's illness. It's my birthday today & when I opened my card from Dad, only his name was on there, my mam passed away in September & even though all through my mam's illness she was unable to sign my card, Dad always wrote love dad & mam, little things like this really hit home.... mam is no longer here... but I'm hoping in a more peaceful place.. God bless mam, miss you xxxxxxx

Helen33

Dear Rosie,

birthday_card.jpg

It is lovely to see you Rosie and I do hope you have a happy birthday:)

Love

maryw

Dear Rosie, so lovely to hear from you. Of course your birthday hits, after all it is a unique day between mothers and children and that will always be there.

Hope you do have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten xxx

Attachments

• Sachertorte.jpg
    Sachertorte.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 406

Lynne

Lots of love Rosie, your Mum will never be truly gone whilst remembered with so much love.

Attachments

• huggy bear_3.gif
    huggy bear_3.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 437

Rosie

Thank you all for your kind messages, big hugs to all my lovely friends here xxxxxxx

Snip

Thank you all for the birthday wishes you sent me, much appreciated, luv & hugs xxxxx

Sorry I missed this Rosie...like you I am not here much at the moment, but I often think of you because of those amazing coincidences of dates between us :(

I don't seem to be making any progress with my grief....so I send you lots of love and hope you are faring well and doing better!

Love

Snip x