My birthday.

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Hi everyone,
I don't seem to get on here as much as I used to now, but will always value everyone's support & advice during my Mam's illness. It's my birthday today & when I opened my card from Dad, only his name was on there, my mam passed away in September & even though all through my mam's illness she was unable to sign my card, Dad always wrote love dad & mam, little things like this really hit home.... mam is no longer here... but I'm hoping in a more peaceful place.. God bless mam, miss you xxxxxxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Rosie,

birthday_card.jpg

It is lovely to see you Rosie and I do hope you have a happy birthday:)

Love

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Rosie, so lovely to hear from you. Of course your birthday hits, after all it is a unique day between mothers and children and that will always be there.

Hope you do have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten xxx

Attachments

• Sachertorte.jpg
    Sachertorte.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 406

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Lots of love Rosie, your Mum will never be truly gone whilst remembered with so much love.

Attachments

• huggy bear_3.gif
    huggy bear_3.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 437

Snip

Mar 16, 2009
Thank you all for the birthday wishes you sent me, much appreciated, luv & hugs xxxxx

Sorry I missed this Rosie...like you I am not here much at the moment, but I often think of you because of those amazing coincidences of dates between us :(

I don't seem to be making any progress with my grief....so I send you lots of love and hope you are faring well and doing better!

Love

Snip x