Mum settled in a lovely care home

DaisyK4

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
I have been taking strength and hopefully helping other people through talking point. Three months ago mum flooded her bungalow. I found her respite care which turned into permanent care, (huge fight with Adult Services for funding which I won!!)
I don't know how I would have coped for all these years without the friends I made here. Thank you all xxx

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Im so glad to hear that your mum is settled now and you are happy with where she is living. I remember when mum moved into her care home - it was such a weight of my shoulders
xxx

Tomsamsmum

Apr 17, 2022
I have been taking strength and hopefully helping other people through talking point. Three months ago mum flooded her bungalow. I found her respite care which turned into permanent care, (huge fight with Adult Services for funding which I won!!)
I don't know how I would have coped for all these years without the friends I made here. Thank you all xxx
So pleased mum has settled, how did you manage to gain funding for mum? Any knowledge is a bonus for us who may have future funding issues x

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
Good news that your mum has settled. We here so many cases of PWD not settling it is nice to hear a positive result.

SAP

Feb 18, 2017
Glad your mum has settles and that you won the fight, it’s ridiculous the stuff we have to do to get good care for our LO though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFrazer