Mum off the meds and doing better

Nigel Greville

Aug 18, 2012
Spent 2 years researching this but the meds main function is to protect the chemical called a neurotransmitter which in simple terms is the stuff that fires a thought off.The meds do this by limiting the enzyme that stops the chemical reaction that cancels the thought if you like. Imagine a light switch that turns on but then the off switch keeps malfunctioning, surely this would mean the patient would keep repeating themselves ? Sound familiar.

Huge simplification but I found a brilliant book that speaks plain english, there is hope the US is miles ahead of us the key challenges is to pin down the causes before Prescribing the cure. The consensus medicine we suffer in the Uk just does not do this.

My mum is on coconut oil + MCT oil plus what they recommend in this book. + some homeopathic sprays from a company called problen you can research yourself.

I also do some more energy healing stuff I can share which is working but most would scoff at.

Lets stick to the science watch this clip from Cnbc news you will need to google search it as no links allowed here and get this book read about epigenetics. Do not believe for a minute there is no cure , they just have not found it yet.

they laughed at Jonas Salk in the 50s when he suggested injecting dead disease virus into people he was vilified by his peers but cured what the world feared more than nuclear attack at the time, Polio.

Challenge your doctors ask for the information on clinical trials before you give your loved one anything.

Good luck all my love and hope above all focus on a a positive future

Science first

Watch

Cnbc news on alzeimers coconut oil google search

Read and action

Alzheimer's, Memory Loss, and MCI The Latest Science for Prevention & Treatment [Paperback]
David Leonardi MD (Author), MPH, Nathan Daley MD (Author) £10 amazon

Be motivated

The living matrix DVD £2. eBay

Understand

The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles £5 amazon
Bruce H. Lipton

Be inspired

Dr wayne dyer 'inspirational thoughts' audio book. £7 amazon

this will take ime effort and some expense be assured I am of no particular faith and have nothing to gain other than the knowledge I have shared the best of over dozens of books, seminars and Dvds and 100's of medical papers I have read and watched.

challenge your doctors to do better and remember

'Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change'

May your god bless you and universal energy flow through you to your loved one you can make more difference if you believe you can than any amount of doctors x

Forgot to mention meds focus on one neurotransmitters there are over one 100

Watch this also you tube search New Study Gives Hope Alzheimer's Can Be Reversed

Last edited:

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
hi nigel you really do seem to have looked into this! I do hope your mum is having positive results from what you are giving her. can I ask when your mum was diagnosed with AD or VD ? I wonder what stage she is at. I truly believe in the power of our own energy an tgat of the universe. Id be interested to know what you hgave been doing with your mum an how she is responding to your alternative treatment. goodluck an godbless juniepoonie

julie66

Oct 4, 2013
Reading about your mum makes me feel a lot better about my husband - I hope he will get better he is on meds at the moment and is not due to go back to his consultant until Feb. but I am thinking that since he started the medication he seems to have gotten worst.:)

sunshine12

Aug 27, 2011
UK
your post

Hi Nigel

Thanks so much for your post, have you tried out the Aloe polymannose multinutrient complex (APMC) that is in your last video recommendation? I am wondering whether to try it on my mum. I have been giving her the coconut oil.

Thanks
Liz