Mum not eating now not drinking

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
(((((((hugs))))))))
Im glad she is now at peace, even if she fought it all the way.
Be gentle with yourself and dont expect too much from yourself at the moment. There will be things that you have to do now, but dont worry about the rest.
xx

Red66

Feb 29, 2016
Your mum is most certainly in a better place now. Her suffering is over thank god. I wish the same for my Dad too. My thoughts are with you xx

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
so sorry to read your news jumbledthinking
however we lose our mums it's heartbreaking
she is peaceful now
I hope there's comfort for you in having been by her side through her last journey
be gentle with yourself

Rodelinda

Jun 15, 2015
Suffolk
I can only echo others' words and say I'm so sorry; it's tough losing your Mum even after everything and it's only a small consolation to know that she is no longer suffering. So take care of yourself and take time to grieve. Sue

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
So sorry to hear of your loss, jt. Good that your mum's suffering is over, but it's still heartbreaking for you.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
I'm so sorry that your Mum struggled to find her peace. She got there in the end , but you have some distressing memories which will take time to fade. But fade they will, to a dull ache and eventually there will be happier ones to come back. Be kind to yourself....love and sympathy...Maureen.xx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
Im so sorry for all you and your mum haf to suffer. I hope you can remember better times soon. Her suffering is over. Lots of love to you

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
Condolences from me too. I hope time will help you to recover those precious memories of your mum in her pre-dementia days. I found replacing more recent photos with earlier happier ones a great comfort.