Motion sensor and night light recommendations

OnwardsUpwards

Apr 23, 2021
Hi

I know these topics have been discussed before but I am just looking for product recommendations if possible.

I am wanting a reasonably priced motion sensor for my mum’s room that will sound in my dad’s room if she goes into the bathroom at night. We’ve had a few incidents and my dad is now hardly sleeping with worry.

Also, has anyone used a nightlight that plugs into a shaver socket?

Mum is going to the loo in the dark and getting disoriented and falling, so a reasonable light would be really useful - the ones I’ve seen on Amazon look really dim and they don’t want to leave the main light on all night. A plug in one would save having to recharge or swap batteries, the landing light is always on so it’s just for in the bathroom itself.

If anyone could post links of things they use/can recommend I would be very grateful, thanks

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
My s in law purchased some stick on sensor lights from Amazon. they are really good. she also has a movement sensor bulb in the halway

Ill ask what make they were

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I have a night light in the bathroom to help my husband going to the toilet. It turns on automatically when it gets dark and though the light is not bright, it is sufficient to for him to see what he is doing.