Merry Christmas to all

Carer1

Jul 26, 2010
Manchester
Hi folks, I've not been online for a while due to family issues with the extended family that I took into my home some months ago which I'm still dealing with.

I've also now heard that my ex-husband is also causing bother for me.... :confused:

Why can't people just let me get on with my life???

However.... despite all this and illness within the household, I just wanted to thank everyone at TP who supported me through my dad's illness and his subsequent death ... and also for their continued support since then. ;)

Keep strong... and believe in your faith..

Most of all please keep hope flowing....

I want to wish a 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' to one and all .. some of us won't feel like celebrating but don't be downhearted.. remember your loved ones as they were in happier times... memories last forever... keep hold of them and cherish them and celebrate in their name!

Christmas is to celebrate the birth of a special child many centuries ago.... (and I have three new members of my family due in the next few months).

My heartfelt love and best wishes to you all...

God Bless...

regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Carer:
Thank you for your lovely message. I am sorry you have had problems and hope that 2011 will bring some solutions for you.

It is good to hear from you and my best wishes for Christmas.