Memory Jogger help

Amble

Jun 5, 2007
Surrey UK
My friend has been suffering additional seizures and falls caused by the excessively hot weather.
She is to have a brain scan soon. She feels she may have early onset dementia as she keeps forgetting things all the time.
I seem to remember seeing, advertised somewhere on line a really good, easy to use day by day calendar. Can anyone point me in the right direction to something like this which might be helpful to her?
Many thanks

Rosettastone57

Oct 27, 2016
My friend has been suffering additional seizures and falls caused by the excessively hot weather.
She is to have a brain scan soon. She feels she may have early onset dementia as she keeps forgetting things all the time.
I seem to remember seeing, advertised somewhere on line a really good, easy to use day by day calendar. Can anyone point me in the right direction to something like this which might be helpful to her?
Many thanks
My mother-in-law has a special day clock which only shows the days as the hand goes around might be useful for you to be honest I can't remember where we got it from but I know it was online somewhere

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwpp