meet up and exhibition progress

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
exhibition update

I am really excited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The library is extending my exhibition so that it will run for the whole of December too

I got 2 orders today think I will have to go and get some more frames and prints done at this rate;)

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
I am really excited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The library is extending my exhibition so that it will run for the whole of December too

I got 2 orders today think I will have to go and get some more frames and prints done at this rate;)

Good for you Sarah, get thise extra prints done they'll make fantastic Christmas presents.
Really pleased for you.
love
Sue

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
This is wonderful news Sarah:). I am glad you are excited as it is well deserved. I expect you will have Christmas sales as the pictures make lovely gifts.

Enjoy.

Love

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
So pleased to hear the exhibition has been extended and I hope you get lots more sales. Have the local press been in touch and / or done a feature?

I so wish I had your talent - they say a picture paints a thousand words - I think yours paint a dictionary!
:)

Celia
xx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Have the local press been in touch and / or done a feature?
- they say a picture paints a thousand words - I think yours paint a dictionary!
:)

Celia
xx

I have contacted the local paper but it hasnt been in yet but I am going to try again as the exhibition has been extended

Thanks for the dictionary comment it made me smile!

I am wondering whether I should put the photos online so TP'ers can buy them !

Have a good day Sarah

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Sarah, if you were happy to pm me your location and permission and some details - then would be very happy to contact some press for you but ONLY if you would feel comfortable with that. I am at a meeting all day Saturday but would be able to do some mailung about it on Sunday if of interest.

My other thought was Etsy . Its reasonably straightforward - again, happy to help if you wish - if not of interest then forget it was mentioned. This gives you a brief idea - http://www.etsy.com/uk/sell?ref=so_sell

Let me know or ignore this post, it really is entirely up to you :)

Last edited:

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Sarah, if you were happy to pm me your location and permission and some details - then would be very happy to contact some press for you but ONLY if you would feel comfortable with that. I am at a meeting all day Saturday but would be able to do some mailung about it on Sunday if of interest.

My other thought was Etsy . Its reasonably straightforward - again, happy to help if you wish - if not of interest then forget it was mentioned. This gives you a brief idea - http://www.etsy.com/uk/sell?ref=so_sell

Let me know or ignore this post, it really is entirely up to you :)

Thats really kind of you I will PM you later for now I am popping round the neighbours with personal invites!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Got this fab review today !

Lovely exhibition of photos by Sarah in Towcester Library, well framed and for sale at very reasonable prices, supporting charities. Pop in and have a look.

It cheered me up I went to visit a friend who is dying of lung cancer, I felt she was very near the end but her sense of humour shone through and when I said the exhibition was going well she beamed. I sent her one of my photo cards last week and just as I left she said 'Your card has been very much admired'

What a trooper she is

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Bless you Sarah. You are doing a wonderful job. That picture of flowers on your windowsill, can you give me the measurements framed please. I know my daughter liked it.

Love

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Great day today Pollyanna came bearing home made cookies (Yummmmmmmmmmm)
and we had some and a cuppa and then went to Towcester to see the exhibition
and when we got there I got out of the car and a voice shouted and I turned around and 2jays was there too. sneaky pair;););)

We went and looked at the exhibition and one of the librarians said it's the most successful one they have had which was very encouraging:)

We then went for lunch (meant to take a photo but I forgot!) very tasty :D:D:D

I am now back home and was so grateful to have had something nice happen today as one of my dear friends died yesterday. She was only early 50's, a bundle of laughs and a very compassionate and creative person. I will miss her a lot. I'm so grateful that Harriet and Celia have taken me to see her over the last few weeks and when I last saw her I said that the exhibition was going well she said, 'I knew it would!'

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Dear Sarah

Sorry at the loss of your dear friend. Well done on your exhibition.
love
Seu

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m sorry to hear about your friend Sarah but so pleased you had such a lovely time with Pollyanna and 2jays.