low blood pressure?

Onmyown

May 30, 2017
Its the third time ive fainted now since xmas. my bp is very low and im wondering is this stress related. I came home after 10days break and my sister hadnt done much housework and xmas tree still up after i asked her to take it down (its a huge artifcial and takes two hours to put up) I put it up it wouldve been less work for me but she coulsnt careless. anyway to make matters worse i had mums meds all organised right up until the 6th of january . i told my sister to supervise her meds ? how difficult is it to supervise a blister pack twice a day? not only did she not supervise but mum sent her down to chemist and got another weeks perscription?? my mum has now overdosed and is lucky she didnt die then ive started to feel weak and fainted. its a week now and im still not 100 per cent. i have normal bp bit today it was 90/60 not good. its not dyhydration as i drink alot of water so could this be another side of carers stress?

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Stress is unlikely to be the cause: that normally causes high blood pressure not low.

You should see your doctor - it could be a hormone issue or heart problems.

I wouldn't put off having it checked.

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
And I agree with Jennifer that you need to see your GP.

My husband has always had low blood pressure usually 105/60 on a good day but this is normal for him.
But yours sounds way too low and would be considered low for him. Needs looking into.

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
Am assuming that you have a home bp check machine rather than had it checked by Dr/nurse? They should be reliable but I found 2 bp machines in mums house and one read a long way below the other. Fainting and low bp needs looking into

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
90/60 very very bottom end of "normal" for most people.
But do go to your doctor, sooner rather than later.
You won't be feeling at your best!

Bod

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77