Lost message - moderators can you help?

small

Jul 6, 2010
harrow
To the moderators :- I tried to send a lengthy post , which was rejected because I may not have been logged in. I have tried & retried to re-log in but the message just kept failing. I now seem to have lost it altogether. Is it somewhere in the ether or do I have to retype?

Jackie

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m afraid you will need to retype it small.

If it`s possible you may forget to log in occasionally, it might be best to type it in Word and save it. Then you can copy and paste to TP.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I'm afraid a message such as you describe has gone, so it will have to be retyped. You might want to, in future, either create the message in something like word and then cut and paste, or if you type it here and you go to submit and it tells you that you aren't logged in, follow the prompts on the screen exactly (that is, don't go up to the top of the page to log in, or alternatively use the back button until you can see the text of your own post, then open another window and log in on that.

You might possibly, if it's just happened, be able to use the back button anyway - sometimes you can keep pressing the back button on the window you were posting from and the post will still be there, sometimes not though.