Lost it

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
my oh also gets vit b injections every 12 weeks, and I do see a difference in him when he's due his ,so i bought vit b tablets and he's also taking one every day, and I think it's made a difference....he's actually remembering more...
Usually the reason for having Vitamin B12 injections is because the body isn’t able to absorb the vitamin through the digestive system. If it could you would be prescribed tablets instead.
I have them every two months because I start “running down” at that point. I never feel a great improvement after having it but feel it as I run out oomph.

Silversally

Aug 18, 2022
Usually the reason for having Vitamin B12 injections is because the body isn’t able to absorb the vitamin through the digestive system. If it could you would be prescribed tablets instead.
I have them every two months because I start “running down” at that point. I never feel a great improvement after having it but feel it as I run out oomph.
My husband is the same - the first time he had an injection he did feel quite a boost but now he “runs down” after about 5 weeks. Doesn’t feel a great improvement but it stops him coming to a complete halt!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharks2108