Lonely

Annie_M

Jun 30, 2014
South Wales
Just lonely and sad tonight. Sorry folks but I need to tell someone.

Hi Honey, I'm in the house with my hubby three cats and a dog, Corrie on the telly and I know how you feel :)

You can tell us because we know, we live it, no sense in telling you to cheer up, you are allowed to feel however you want. Just know there are others out there feeling how you feel right now. xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi Trisha

I'm so sorry you're feeling so low tonight. I'm glad you've come to TP. There's always someone around to 'chat' to.

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
I do know that Annie. I also know many have more to cope with than I do right now. But tonight it hurts. Thanks for being there.

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
Hi Trisha

I'm so sorry you're feeling so low tonight. I'm glad you've come to TP. There's always someone around to 'chat' to.

Thanks Izzy. I'll pick myself up as we all do. It was just overwhelming and I know TP is the one place I can say so.

Annie_M

Jun 30, 2014
South Wales
I do know that Annie. I also know many have more to cope with than I do right now. But tonight it hurts. Thanks for being there.

(( HUGS )) Sometimes I just vent, weep, shout or bash something. Making pastry is nice and soothing, or just soaking your feet in bubble bath x

VickyG

Feb 6, 2013
Birmingham

Hi Trisha4

Sorry you feel lonely and sad :( If it helps, there are quite a few of us feeling exactly the same, for many different reasons.
Sorry i can't be of any help, just to let you know, you're not alone. Sending you a hug :) xx

margaret g

Nov 9, 2013
My husbands playing with his square bits of paper again, thankfully, he's still mobile and orientated, ( mostly) we are going to the pub! Darts night, he can still. play but can't do the scoring, I get very lonely too, someone quoted once on here, not a widow, but a midow, married but not widowed, xxx

Sent from my C5303 using Talking Point mobile app

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello trisha4 just sending you a big virtural hug, it is such an awful feeling being lonely my thoughts are with you ♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Talking Point mobile app

hokeycokey

Feb 24, 2014
You're definitely not alone. Hope you're feeling a bit better now x

Sent from my A1-811 using Talking Point mobile app

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
Thank you so very much everyone. I must report that I do feel much better today. In those overwhelming moments it's wonderful to know you are all out there for me yet sad that you all know exactly how I feel because of your own experiences. Hugs back from me today when I'm strong enough to send them x

Chocolateear

Aug 7, 2014
Dorset

You tell away. We all feel that way sometimes and I think we all bottle it up, so you share when you feel lonely. It's a difficult road we travel and since I've found TP the road isn't as lonely as it used to be.
Hope you feel better soon.

Chocolateear

Aug 7, 2014
Dorset
I understand completely how you feel. My OH has FTD and vascular dementia. Many an early morning I find myself downstairs wondering what to do next and of course on a daily routine basis there is nothing to do next. Our next move is always in our own head and no else can understand that. Yesterday we had a visit from Social services, after the lady had gone I couldn't help laughing out loud because I really believe she went away still having no idea what was happening behind our closed doors. I'm not stupid or inarticulate but just could not make her understand the loneliness I feel in that moment of crisis that happens here from time to time and I mean real crisis. To be honest it makes me wonder just what support I do actually need. Everything seems to be focussed on OH. Am rambling a bit now but just want you to know that what you are feeling is not out of the ordinary and you must shout out for what you think is the best for you and you are not alone, you will get tremendous support from TP members. Big hug.
Spot on! We don't have any support from outside at all. I went to see our GP because I was at my wits end as my hubby was being so vile. I wish I hadn't bothered. I might as well saved my breath. I had a fall because I fainted, fell flat on my face on a stone floor and ended up in hospital with suspected concussion. I told our GP I was tired and stressed which is why I fainted but he just shrugged his shoulders. Like you I wonder if we actually need any help, but as sure as eggs are eggs when this quiet period ends and he deteriorates further I'm going to see a different doctor in the practice.
I'm part of the early morning club too.