Logging in

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
Is it my computer or is it this website ?????
Just recently every time I log into TP I find I have to enter Username /Password
I always tick the 'keep me logged in box' but it makes no difference
Very frustrating
jimbo 111

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I haven't had any problems like this Jimbo. Every time I open the site I'm logged in.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Just recently every time I log into TP I find I have to enter Username /Password
Very frustrating
jimbo 111

Sorry Jimbo, must be your computer! x

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Very frustrating
jimbo 111

Ooooh that's always happening to me. I'm also thrown off part way through posting, or after I have replied to a couple of threads.

It got to a point I became paranoid.... And thought it was personal, I thought I was being tightly monitored.

I stay logged on all the time. Sometimes I can be logged on for over 3weeks, sometimes only for a day. I can't remeber when I consciously logged off.

I thought it might be due to what other places I visited on the web, whilst being logged on to TP, but it's not logical when it happens.

The other thing that happens to me is I click onto TP and sometimes it takes me to new posts, sometimes I am told to change my search request.

Odd. But i must remember, it's a machine, not a real person. :)

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hi
I stay logged in all the time (I always ensure that little box is ticked :))
The only time I have to log in is when ive deleted browsing history

Could it be something to do with your cookie settings , maybe they have accidentally been changed

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Ooooh that's always happening to me. I'm also thrown off part way through posting, or after I have replied to a couple of threads.

It got to a point I became paranoid.... And thought it was personal, I thought I was being tightly monitored.

I stay logged on all the time. Sometimes I can be l

ogged on for over 3weeks, sometimes only for a day. I can't remeber when I consciously logged off.

I thought it might be due to what other places I visited on the web, whilst being logged on to TP, but it's not logical when it happens.The other thing that happens to me is I click onto TP and sometimes it takes me to new posts, sometimes I am told to change my search request.
I call it the wonders of technology:D

Odd. But i must remember, it's a machine, not a real person. :)

Do you talk to your PC , I do n its a wonder it hasn't had me up for deformation of character :D

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Do not mind

Hello Jimbo , When i "joined " T P ( had to buy a P C first ! ) just thought EVERYBODY had to "Log " In & Out :) ! ! Am not very good at some parts of the P C world if you get my meaning ( can E Mail , Print & Use the Web & thts it ! ) When had to chosse User Name & Password kept them both short ! :) I do not mind "logging" in & out :) better to be safe than sorry ! ( use Windows 7 )

Hope you are ok & have a good day

Love Grove x