Living in Spain. So happy.

acacia

Jan 15, 2013
My heart goes out to all the folks on here who are having such a heartbreaking time. I feel a bit quilty in telling you all that We are having a really good time. at the moment, O.H. has improved over the last 3 months can't quite believe it. The thing is I am not sure why the improvement. Is it the coconut oil,? the Somazina,? Clitolina.? or stopping the simvastatin,? whatever it is its working, plus I have been giving him Omega Fish Oil and Complete B Vitamin. Long may it last. My daughter who is here on holiday is so happy with her Dads improvement, I didn't really tell her alot about his confusion and memory loss but she obviously had noticed on our last trip.to U.K. in April.
Best Wishes to all who are suffering and supporting their loved ones with this devastating illness. Acacia.

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
hi acacia that's good to hear what a great relief you must be feeling at the moment. I hope it continues for you. it must be quite unusual to get an upturn with dementia but maybe others have experience of this even if I haven't. I can sense your relief an am happy for you an your family. enjoy every day that is good an keep doing all you are doing. godbless juniepoonie

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
It is always good to hear about positive things. It is encouraging to hear of the improvement you and your daughter are witnessing. Long may it last.

Love