Living in Spain. Don't understand.

acacia

Jan 15, 2013
The last couple of days O.H. memory has been really poor. Losts his wallet, keys, car keys, diary several times. Has become obssessive about locking up car, gate, villa. We were lying in bed last night when he decided to check everything again twice. What I don't understand that since he started taking Citicolina plus he is taking coconut oil, he has become so much happier, prior to taking Citicolina he could be aggressive and arguementative, other people have said 'Your O.H. seems happy these day'
Don't get me wrong I can cope with the memory loss because he is so much easier and happy to live with I just don't understand. Anyone else know about Citicolina? Acacia.

Badietta

Feb 23, 2013
Hi Acacia

I see that you have had loads of 'views' but no replies, and I'm not sure that this one will get through. They have changed the site and I am now seriously struggling with how to get in touch with you. \however, I'm doing the best that I can.

The last couple of days O.H. memory has been really poor. Losts his wallet, keys, car keys, diary several times. Has become obssessive about locking up car, gate, villa. We were lying in bed last night when he decided to check everything again twice. What I don't understand that since he started taking Citicolina plus he is taking coconut oil, he has become so much happier, prior to taking Citicolina he could be aggressive and arguementative, other people have said 'Your O.H. seems happy these day'
Don't get me wrong I can cope with the memory loss because he is so much easier and happy to live with I just don't understand. Anyone else know about Citicolina? Acacia.

Badietta

Feb 23, 2013
Hi Acacia

OK, so I see that my last mail worked! Well, seemed to, unless you're going to tell me different.

I don't live in Spain, but in Italy, but have keyed into much that you are talking about. Also don't know about Citicolina - my husband is on Ebixa and the only choline he takes is additional to his B vitamin tablets.

Whereabouts are you in Spain? Through the Society I have a contact in Spain. Do tell me more about yourself and your situation and we can see what else is easily available for you.

I look forward to hearing more.

With love and support

Badietta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lotts