Just to say thank you ...

Dave W

Jul 3, 2005
Bucks
If I'd realised six months ago I'd be sitting here typing this ... but nostalgia isn't a solution. This is just to say a huge thank you to all those who have posted such words of wisdom, advice, support and comfort here, for me and others since I joined TP earlier this year. As others have already posted, none of us will be having the festive period we might once have hoped, but I hope there are rays of happiness, contentment, joy and satisfaction shining through the clouds for all of you. Best wishes to you all - Dave

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Dave

No we won't be having the Christmas we once hoped for but we have all found each other.

It is a great comfort to express thoughts and feelings we have without being condemned for them, as others here have felt or are feeling the same way, for that I am eternally grateful.

Best wishes to you and everyone else at TP. You have made 2005 just a little bit easier.

Kathleen
x

Loiner

Oct 29, 2005
Leeds, UK
Yeah, agree, ty to all for the support, i decided to change completely xmas dinner, am having bambi, ahem, venison sausages for dinner.
It won't change things, but it'll be a little treat, and a few prayers added to the mix, well, tis xmas :)

love and hugs to all

David