Just had a visit

EllieS

Aug 23, 2005
SOMERSET
Wish I had more time

Dear All

This forum is a wonderful means of letting out our innermost feelings - I only wish I had more time to "get it all off my chest" and benefit from your thoughts. I feel so alone with everything that's gone on.

But every little bit helps - and I will find more time one day soon.

Ellie

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
"This forum is a wonderful means of letting out our innermost feelings - I only wish I had more time to "get it all off my chest" and benefit from your thoughts. I feel so alone with everything that's gone on.

But every little bit helps - and I will find more time one day soon.""

I agree, Ellie, and there's no appointment necessary, you can just post whenever you feel the need, (and have the time!)

Best wishes,

EllieS

Aug 23, 2005
SOMERSET
Where There's A Will There's A Way!

Dear Norman

I really do not mean to sound glib, but it sounds like you're the kind of gentleman that has considerable depth - dig a little further and I'll bet you could find something you could enjoy - even if only for an hour or two a week.

You deserve this so go get it!

You've dug deep enough for your beloved wife and I'm sure she would want you to have some joy!

Best wishes
Ellie

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Hi Ellie stewart
I do have two three hour sessions weekly in which I play bowls,which I enjoy.I have just had a re assessment and expect to have more time soon.
I also at times go and talk to various sections of people about living with Dementia.
For these a sitter is provided for Peg.
I do have quite a varied life all things considered.
Regards
Norman

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marta B