ive vascular dementia

Discussion in 'I have dementia' started by black night, May 8, 2018.

1. black night

black night Registered User

Sep 26, 2014
    hi I'm having trouble sending messages on hear can someone reply to me thank u .

2. jaymor

jaymor Volunteer Moderator

Jul 14, 2006
    Female
    England
    We can see your post black night.

3. black night

Sep 26, 2014
    thank u so much I've been feeling lost thank u x

4. jaymor

jaymor Volunteer Moderator

Jul 14, 2006
    Female
    England
    Is there something you want to talk about black night?

5. tiggertastic

tiggertastic Registered User

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne
    i have seen your post how are you x

6. Jorbin

Jorbin Registered User

Jan 30, 2018
    I can read your post.

7. black night

Sep 26, 2014
    hi I'm having difficulty talking to people.my dementia is getting worse but I'd like to talk to u if that's ok

8. Mudgee Joy

Mudgee Joy Registered User

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    New South Wales Australia
    Hi I would love to hear what you want to say - just tell us anything that’s on your mind. My husband has Vascular Dementia and sometimes he improves and he is often content - so how are you
    oXOX hugs and kisses

9. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne

10. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne

11. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne
    Not sure if you got my reply so if you get a double dose you know why yes black night i would be happy to talk to you, talking is one of my strong points [if you listen to others it could be my only strong point seems a bit harsh but eh ho] so just get back in touch when you feel ready and we will chat it out .Thank you for getting in touch

12. Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    Hello Tiggertastic - I am in the other side of the world in Australia so I am probably mostly up when you are sleeping - so I am sorry my reply wasn’t there at the right time !!! Perhaps @black night and @Jorbin are UK locals - you see we are world wide !!
    My OH really doesn’t know he has dementia- I just call it a memory problem - do you have a nice person you trust to look after you and guide you ? That mostly what you need.
    I hope @tiggertastic that you find my reply !! Lots of love - Mud-Joy

13. Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    I think I meant @black night - getting my writers confused !!
    This is the place to do it !!o_O

14. black night

Sep 26, 2014
    that's ok i get confused

15. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne

16. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne
    hiya at this moment in time i am doing fine its my mum who has the problem[i do worry that this is hereditary but will cross that bridge should i have to] she to finds it hard to accept there is a problem and has openly said that she dose not want to accept that she ha a problem ,that is in her lucid moments,in her not so lucid moments well i am sure you will be going through many of the same symptoms i am , the sundowning ,not living in her own house somehow we have managed to replicate her house and she would like to go home to where she used to live ,hiding things ,purse glasses and teeth , and the continual packing of bags to mention but a few. i could go on but you will i am sure have experienced one or two of these situations .I would like to say that we have a great support system here but i am not feeling it the bet support i have found is within the the charities they are fantastic and very informative how do you find things at home i just want to say thanks a million for replying to me it means a lot x

17. Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    Hi there Tigger - love your name !! We have a striped dog and I almost called her Tigger !! Yes we have lots if sundowning - I must get off to bed quickly as I fear it will surface -!! My best efforts are when I can say “I’ll help you pack in the morning “
    Take care of yourself and sending hugs plus xxx

18. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne

19. tiggertastic

Feb 18, 2018
    Female
    colne
    ha i absolutely get what you mean i am constantly appeasing mum by telling her that i will take her home in the morning after we have had breakfast and walked the dog for now that works a treat but there are many other scenarios where she isn't so easy to put off so sleep tight sending you a good night's sleep[remember them] love and hugs xx