I've come to the conclusion - I'm a useless carer

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
And I thought my husband was alone in frequently thinking we have visitors! He gets concerned when the radiators go cold, because the visitors will notice. And he's always checking " their" rooms making sure they have bottles of water etc., and a little vase of flowers. And then he goes through the wines and liqueurs.... We're VERY hospitable.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
I'm soo sorry. But I'm laughing out loud here, thinking that at least your visitors all seem to be polite - and welcome! They are not murderers, and torturers and evil children, living in the trees outside, who scream abuse and throw things.

If Mrs. Thatcher turns up again, I'm sure you could have a fascinating conversation with her. Politics aside, she must have been quite a lady to get where she did, in such a stuffed-shirt atmosphere as the British Political system. I find it fascinating that not only had no woman got so far before - but none has got so far since.

clareglen

Jul 9, 2013
Cumbria
We have the 'visitors' too & the 'people who belong the house' & this morning 'the helpers' - I wish! Thinks she's in a care home this morning, might as well make that call.:rolleyes:

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Oh, it's so tiring isn't it. I feel so distressed to see the way John is deteriorating, day after day, and just wish we had a Good Day - or even a good hour. :(