Introducing three new volunteer hosts

Mark_W

Sep 28, 2015
London
Hello everyone

I'm really happy to introduce three new hosts to our volunteer team here on Talking Point, @nae sporran, @Amethyst59 and @karaokePete.

I'm sure many of you will know them as regulars here, so please join me in give them a warm welcome by adding a reply to this thread!

What do the Talking Point volunteers do?

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also help the Moderators and Staff team in flagging issues and helping us support people who are having a difficult time.

We couldn't run Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

They help to ensuring that Talking Point is a welcoming and supportive environment for people with dementia and their carers. Not only do they provide support and guidance to members, but they also help to protect the community and keep it a safe place for everyone.

You can read more about both the Moderator and Host roles here.

j261

Nov 28, 2016
Hello everyone

I'm really happy to introduce three new hosts to our volunteer team here on Talking Point, @nae sporran, @Amethyst59 and @karaokePete.

I'm sure many of you will know them as regulars here, so please join me in give them a warm welcome by adding a reply to this thread!

What do the Talking Point volunteers do?

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also help the Moderators and Staff team in flagging issues and helping us support people who are having a difficult time.

We couldn't run Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

They help to ensuring that Talking Point is a welcoming and supportive environment for people with dementia and their carers. Not only do they provide support and guidance to members, but they also help to protect the community and keep it a safe place for everyone.

You can read more about both the Moderator and Host roles here.
Hi and so nice to see familiar names from the many posts I have read and the great information you all have given to TP. I don’t post much but read every day. Regards J

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Brilliant news. Welcome all three of you. I'm rolling out the red carpet.
redcarpet.jpg
:)

Prudence9

Oct 8, 2016
Brilliant news! You've all been so welcoming to people, great that you're "officially recognised" :)

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
It’s really kind of you all to give us such a warm welcome .... funnily enough the Queen didn’t mention it when we dropped in for tea today.