Improving accessibility on public transport: your thoughts

jennifer1967

A message from Jane:

"Hello all,

A huge thank you and apology for this latest survey. Many of you had issues completing it, and persisted to find ways to still share your thoughts and experiences. You are an amazing bunch of people who give your time to try to improve and influence not only what we do, but what other organisations do, to better the lives of everyone affected by dementia.

Awa is hugely apologetic, unfortunately she is tied by her universty's systems, but did manage in the end to get a ‘word’ version that helped some!"

Thanks again everyone - please do contact Jane at jane.platts@alzheimers.org.uk if you have any feedback about the survey, or if you'd like a copy of the word version.
i emailed jane platts and was very nice and will post the replies on to the right person.

GillP

I’ve lost the will to live! Thanks to @nitram for showing the questionnaire. Questions are interesting but I am not inclined to jump through hoops to complete and submit.

Pejic

Sorry to hear that GillP, I always put my two pennyworth in in case someone gets inspired to get something done.

Cat27

Sometimes, especially when we are stressed, what seems simple to others can seem insurmountable to us.