If I attempt to enter the CH the police will be called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
i have been following Mr Angry for some time now and i feel i am aware of the ch and situation he is telling you all about. It is important for you all to understand you are being given misleading information.

Dear Horseface,
I'm sure your post must contravene the rules of the forum or, if not the rules then the spirit. Mr Angry has not revealed any of his family's personal details and everyone he has been dealing with remain anonymous. We should therefore respect his account as a true and valid story. Assuming therefore that Mr Angry's story is a real and true account then this is an extremely worrying story. There are a few members on TP who have encountered problems of a similar nature who are able to offer Mr Angry support. In doing so we are also setting on the record problems that often do not get discussed because frankly we are too horrified and stunned to admit that our lives have been shattered by incompetent people and a system that is sometimes hideous and dysfunctional.

Last edited:

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
In doing so we are also setting on the record problems that often do not get discussed because frankly we are too horrified and stunned to admit that our lives have been shattered by incompetent people and a system that is dysfunctional.

Thanks, Jancis, for finding words that I have never been able to find.

Our lives have been shattered by incompetent people and a system that is dysfunctional.

That says it all. For me, at least, but I know that it is so very uncomfortable for so very many TPers to accept. But it happens. And that may be why so very many of us are trying to improve things for others.

Katrine

Jan 20, 2011
England
It is important for you all to understand you are being given misleading information.

Says who? When someone starts a thread on TP this belongs to them. People can read or respond, but no-one has the right to set the record straight about another member.

I notice that horseface only joined the Forum as a member on Thursday 5th May. What a pity you've chosen to make your maiden posts in criticism of another member after so little time on the forum, although I appreciate that you may have been lurking for a while. Try to be a bit more positive horseface and I'm sure your contributions to the forum in other threads will be welcomed. I presume you are interested in the experiences of more than one member of TP? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
The situation concerning Mr_Angry’s father is clearly a complicated one, to which there may be more than one valid point of view. Horseface is a new member to TP and has expressed a view, as every member (new or old) is entitled to do (provided they don’t contravene the rules of the forum e.g. by being personally abusive).

There is no rule on TP that the creator of a thread ‘owns’ that thread, nor is there a rule that replies must only agree with the original poster.

This thread will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozziegirl