I lost him šŸ’œ

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
I lost my main man last Thursday ā€¦ā€¦ he was my first love and I was 15 on our first date here I am at 82 years old and to say Iā€™m broken is an understatementā€¦Iā€™ve cared for him for a long time throughout his struggle with the horrors of Vascular Dementia and all his other health problems .
The very caring advice Iā€™ve had from members over the years since joining has been invaluable and I am so grateful to all of you .You know who you are.
Bless You ā€¦ and to those still struggling on, my heart goes out to you . Stay strong but also remember to take care of you .
A šŸ˜“šŸ’œ

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
I lost my main man last Thursday ā€¦ā€¦ he was my first love and I was 15 on our first date here I am at 82 years old and to say Iā€™m broken is an understatementā€¦Iā€™ve cared for him for a long time throughout his struggle with the horrors of Vascular Dementia and all his other health problems .
The very caring advice Iā€™ve had from members over the years since joining has been invaluable and I am so grateful to all of you .You know who you are.
Bless You ā€¦ and to those still struggling on, my heart goes out to you . Stay strong but also remember to take care of you .
A šŸ˜“šŸ’œ

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
Hi @Starbright
Sincere condolences.
Such a long relationship means that most of it was probably happy and without illness, and a lifetime of memories for you to keep. Your main man will live with you forever, Your were both part of each other.
Love and best wishes.

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
Hi @Starbright
Sincere condolences.
Such a long relationship means that most of it was probably happy and without illness, and a lifetime of memories for you to keep. Your main man will live with you forever, Your were both part of each other.
Love and best wishes.
@Chizz thank you so much for your kind wordsšŸ’œ

Sonya1

Nov 26, 2022
This is so sad to read @Starbright . True and lifelong love is so precious - reminds me of my Mum, who is also 82 and who met my Dad when they were just 15 and 17. Dad is still battling this awful, cruel disease and no longer appears to recognise Mum - but I'm sure that somewhere, on a heart level, he still knows and loves her. Please be kind to yourself and find comfort in your decades of love and memories xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss @Starbright. Your love shines through your post. Your lovely man will always be in your heart.

Sending my condolences and wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I send my condolences too @Starbright.

I have no words of comfort. I`m sure there is a hole in your heart which cannot be filled and I can only wish you strength.